Sunday, August 25, 2013

We believe we are daughters of God

I got called to Young Women's! I am excited about this new calling. I feel that I have talents and knowledge that God wants me to use to help these Young Women. Most of all I hope that I can teach them not only about God but confidence in themselves. As I sat in Young Women's today, the first time I've been there in 13 years!!, I thought of when Elise will be in Young Women's, I can't wait for that! I loved being in Young Women's, and I'm glad that Elise will get to experience Young Women's, too. I am so grateful for my Young Women's leaders. One of them helped me to become active and the rest helped me to stay active. I have fond memories of my leaders and the other girls in my ward. I owe so much to them and I hope to be the influence in these girls' lives that God intends for me to be by putting me in this calling.

2 comments:

  1. I was late to sacrament meeting...what is your new calling?

    I think my favorite callings were in the YW, they are such bright spirits ready to burst forth into beautiful young women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting a calling in YW since I got married. I am a YW advisor to the Beehives.

    ReplyDelete