Thursday, August 1, 2013

Starting again...again

This is my third time attempting blogging. I've been thinking about it lately but wasn't sure I'd keep with it since I haven't in the past. I usually have a lot going on in my mind that I'd like to share but since I've been being a stay at home mommy I've been needing an outlet even more. Elise is a pretty good listener but sometimes you just need someone older than 1 to talk to! Plus, I wondered who would want to read what I got bouncing around in my head anyway?? After reading a post by my sister-in-law, I felt inspired to start blogging again, even just for me. I want so badly to journal every day but I rarely write in my journal. It's more convenient to type than to write so even if no one else is reading, I will have a record for myself of what is going on in my life. This Roosey life! And maybe along the way I'll write something that will help someone else :) Thanks for reading! Here's to starting again!!

3 comments:

  1. :) yay! I will be reading! Well help each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read both of your blogs I am so far away that this is a good way for me to keep up with your lives and know all about my girls!! =)and at least see pics of them!

    ReplyDelete