Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Project 7 am -- Day 2

I did it again! I woke up at 7 am and prayed and read my scriptures and it felt so good! And it was easier to wake up this morning than it was yesterday. I just have to remind myself that the benefits of scriptures and prayer far outweigh the benefit of sleeping another 30 minutes. My day wasn't as great but it was still good. Today was my day to foam roll and just stretch and stretching is not something I am great at. I ran out of time to do the full stretching I wanted to do but I do feel like a made a little bit of progress with my stretching.  Good news is I can try again Thursday! Leese and I went to Vernal today. It was nice to get out and get a few things done but when I got home a few things happened and I let myself get frustrated, which is what made my day not as good as yesterday. But I turned it around and I'm ready to try again tomorrow. Regardless of how my day went, I know that waking up at 7 am is what I need to be doing and that I'm being blessed for it. And even if I have a really bad day at least I took time to talk to God and to let Him talk to me by reading my scriptures so no matter how bad my day is, it's better than it could have been because I made time for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment