Sunday, September 15, 2013

Counting my blessings

Elise is on CHIPS and it's time for her year review so the last week I had to go down to DWS to turn in some paperwork. When I was there and saw the other people who were there to get assistance and heard them tell the DWS employees their stories I was struck by how lucky I am. I know that if anything every happened to us that our families would be there for us. We would not be homeless, we would not go hungry. Because of the great blessing of tithing and the great blessing of family I know that we would be taken care of and I am so grateful for both of these things that the Lord has blessed us with. Putting us here in families was such a great idea! If there was a feedback box to heaven, I would be writing that on the card. Instead maybe I'll just mention it in my prayers tonight ;) So thank you to those family members who may be reading this. We love you and very much appreciate all that you do for us, and we count you among our greatest blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment