Sunday, February 9, 2014

10 Things I Love About Melissa Wilkeson

It's Melissa's birthday! Well, it was on Thursday. But better late than never! Here are 10 things I love about Mel....

1. She is patient
 There is so much I could learn from Mel, patience being high on that list!

2. She is a good mom
Mel is so concerned about the well-being of her children. When she first had Dean I asked her what the hardest part about having two kids was. She said spending an equal amount of time with both of them and not having personal time. I told her that not having personal time would be so hard and she told me that she was more concerned about spending time with her kids.

3. She is a good friend/sister
She's always asking me how I am doing and listens to me and I know that I can always count on her.

4. She is strong
She is strong in ways that I am not. Physically and emotionally. I really look up to Mel for that. 

5. She's not afraid of hard work
 She works hard for her family and doesn't complain, at least not very much! ;)

6. She digs in and helps out
There have been many times when we've had a family dinner and I'm just hanging out and then I realize that Mel is in the kitchen helping clean up!

7. She listens to me complain
A lot.

8. She is down to earth and easy going
 Mel is easy to be with and I can be myself with her, and she is always just being herself.

9. She is considerate of others and sensitive to their feelings and what they are going through
I have been grateful for this many times.

10.She's dependable
She is always there for me and I know that if I needed her she should be there for me

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Brit you're so sweet! I could say the same thing about you on many of these. Love you sister!

    ReplyDelete